Are you a Reliance Customer and looking for Reliance Customer Care Number to post any query regarding service or Products offered by Reliance Company, then this is the right place for you. Here we have provided the Customer Care Number of Reliance for both Postpaid and Prepaid Services. Check the Reliance Toll Free Number and Post your query. You can call to the Reliance Customer Care at any time to clarify your doubts. Reliance Provides 24*7 Services for its Customers.
Reliance Customer Care Number
Reliance Communications is a Leading Mobile Network, which provides GSM and CDMA Services, Broad Band, and may Other Services and products to its Customers. Various Value Added Services offered by Reliance includes apps and services for unlimited music, Reliance digital TV, Bollywood films, Tune packs, Music streaming, MyTunes, Mobile Radio, etc. You can use Reliance Help Line Numbers to Activate or Deactivate these Value Added Services (VAS).
Reliance has its Stores in the every Main City of India. For the Convenience of Customers Reliance is providing Local Customer Care Numbers for each State. So that Customers can solve their problem easily. Customers can use these Reliance Customer Care Services to check VAS Packs and Special Products offered by Reliance.
Reliance GSM Customer Care Numbers
Here in our website www.onlinerechargeplans.co.in, we are providing the Reliance Customer Care Number for both Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile Services. For any complaint or service request from your Prepaid / Postpaid Reliance phone use these Toll Free Numbers.
Reliance Help Line Numbers for Prepaid Customers:
Reliance Prepaid Customers can call to *333 (Chargeable at 50p/3 min for Agent assistance) or 198 (toll-free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone.
- Customer Care No for Prepaid Customers Only: *333.
Reliance Help Line Numbers for Postpaid Customers:
Reliance Postpaid Customers can call to *222 (Chargeable at 50p/3 min for Agent assistance) or 198 (toll-free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone.
- Customer Care No for Postpaid Customers Only: *222.
Both Prepaid and Postpaid Customers can call to the Reliance Helpline Number from any mobile and landline by adding your city code before the number to get any kind of information related to services and products of Reliance Mobile.
- Call to (Enter your city’s STD code) + 3033 3333. To know the Services of Reliance.
- J&K Customers can Call to 9018090180 for Reliance Customer Care Services.
Reliance Toll Free Numbers for Deactivation of Value Added Services (VAS)
- Call to 155223 for Deactivation of your VAS packs at your Convenience.
- To deactivate VAS packs through SMS, type “STOP” and send to 155223 (Tollfree).
Reliance Broad Band Customer Care Numbers
- Reliance broadband toll-free number: 1 800 3000 7773.
- Call on 022-3033 7777 OR Dial *377 from your reliance mobile phone for any doubts regarding the broadband connection of Reliance Mobile.
Reliance Data Card Customer Care Numbers
- Reliance Data Card Toll Free Number: 180030007777, 180030005555.
- Reliance Data Card Customer Care number : (STD Code) 30335555.
- Reliance Data card Net Connect Toll Free Number: 1800-3000-5555.
State Wise Reliance Mobile Customer Care Numbers
|State||Call Care Number|
|West Bengal Including Sikkim||9832098320|
|Meghalaya||9863098630 & 200|
|Assam||9864098640 & 200|
You can also write to Reliance Company about your query to the Email Address: email@example.com.